Your privacy is important to us. It is Trader Time Zone's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on the Trader Time Zone website, and other websites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of the services you require.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
Trader Time Zone Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies configuration by adjusting your browser settings (see browser help to know how to do this). Be aware that the deactivation of cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites you visit. Deactivation of cookies will usually result in the deactivation of certain features and resources of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable the cookies.
Cookies we define
• Account related cookies
• Login -related cookies
• Bulletins related cookies by email
This site offers a newsletter or e-mail subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and should show certain notifications valid only for registered / unregistered users.
• Related cookies requests
This site offers e-commerce facilities or payment and some cookies are essential to ensure your order is remembered between the pages so that we can properly process it.
• Research -related cookies
• Forms related to form
When you send data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comments forms, cookies can be configured to remember user details for future correspondence.
• Site preference cookies
To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to define your preferences for how this site is run when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to define cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third party cookies
• This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable web analysis solutions to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items like how long you spend on the site and the pages visited so we can continue to produce attractive content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• Third party analyzes are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce attractive content. These cookies can track items like the time you spend on the site or the pages visited, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
• Periodically, we tested new features and make subtle changes in the way the site presents itself. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you get a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users enjoy the most.
• As we sell products, it is important to understand statistics on how many visitors on our site really buy and therefore this is the type of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can make business predictions accurately that allow us to analyze our advertising and products costs to ensure the best price possible.
. The official faqs about Privacy of Google Adsense.
• We use ads to compensate for the operating costs of this site and provide financing for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that you provide the most relevant ads whenever possible, anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
• Several partners announce on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners' websites, so that we can credit them properly and, when applicable, allow our affiliate partners Offer any promotion that can provide it to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the content and information that Trader Time Zone offers on the site and with enunciative but not limiting: not:
• a) not engaging in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith to public order;
• b) not disseminate advertising or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, today or unlucky games, any kind of illegal pornography, from apology to terrorism or against human rights;
• c) Do not cause damage to the physical and logical (software) systems of the Trader Time Zone, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above mentioned .
Hopefully you are clarified and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure if you need or not, it is usually safer to make cookies activated, if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.